Questo sito fa uso di cookie, anche di terze parti: interagendo col nostro sito acconsenti al loro uso. Se accedi a un qualunque elemento estraneo a questo banner continuando a navigare su questo sito, acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that are stored on a computer, tablet, mobile phone, or on any other device used to navigate online, that can memorise user navigation data and user preferences. Some cookies may be used, as we will discuss further below, to customise and streamline your experience on our website, and may serve to let us know which parts of our website are being visited.
During a navigation session, we can collect information on traffic flow and visits to our website. All information obtained through cookies will be securely processed and stored.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies may be categorised as follows:
These are grouped into:
• browsing or session cookies needed for users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase, or log in to a password-protected section);
• functional cookies, which allow users to navigate according to pre-determined criteria (e.g., language, products placed in shopping cart) in order to improve navigation on our website; these are essentially “persistent cookies”;
• analytics cookies, which are used for statistical analysis on site access or visits, and exclusively for statistical purposes. They collect aggregate information and cannot be used to identify any individual user. The cookies listed above may be disabled and/or erased through your web browser at any time.
Profiling Cookies Profiling cookies are used for profiling and marketing. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to their function as follows:
• Analytics: this category includes cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on website access, associated with other information such as username (your email address) and password used to access reserved areas, and as such they can be used for marketing and profiling.
• Widgets: these include all graphical components of a programme’s user interface, which are used to facilitate a user’s interaction with the programme. Examples of widgets are Facebook, google+, and twitter cookies.
• Advertising and Targeting: this category includes cookies used to post advertisements on a site. More specifically, they are used to bring up targeted advertising tailored to the user’s tastes and interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a certain advertisement appears, as well as to help measure the efficacy of an advertising campaign. These cookies are generally placed by advertising networks with the site manager’s consent; they store information about site visits and share that data with other companies, including advertisers.
• Web beacons: for example, fragments of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic. Websites may use these for various reasons, including to control operations and advertising reports, as well as to personalise advertising and contents. Third-party cookies Third-party cookies are aimed at creating user profiles in order to place advertising that matches the user’s browsing preferences, or to improve the navigation experience.
These cookies allow to offer advertising on other affiliated websites (“retargeting”). There is no control over the information provided by third-party cookies, and there is no access to such data. This information is monitored entirely by the third parties according to their respective privacy policies.
We use the following cookies and provide the name, storage period, and description of each cookie.
• Browsing or session cookies needed for users to navigate and use a website. Expiration is set at the end of the session.
• Functional cookies, or persistent cookies which allow users to navigate according to pre-determined criteria. Expire in 1 year from acceptance or until the user deletes the cookies. • Analytics cookies, which are used for statistical analysis on site access or visits, and exclusively for statistical purposes. They collect aggregate information and cannot be used to identify any individual user. Expire in 2 years from acceptance or until the user deletes the cookies.
• Analytics cookies: this category includes cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on website access, associated with other information such as username (your email address) and password used to access reserved areas, and as such they can be used for marketing and profiling. Expire in 2 years from acceptance or until the user deletes the cookies.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES IN MY BROWSER?
Most browsers can be configured to accept, control, or disable cookies through the browser-setting window, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. Click on the links below to find out how to manage the cookies in your browser:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies;
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255;
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en;
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie;